Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

:::drools::: Jessica Alba-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

One of my favorite new trends for 2012 is printed pants. Seen on everybody from Beyonce to Minka Kelly, the patterns are vibrant and lush and sure to turn heads!

When I spotted this photo of Jessica Alba in her contribution to the trend I knew instantly that this was the look I wanted to recreate for plus size fashionistas!!

How much do I love this look? The pants, the shoes, the jacket?!? I love how everything was all put together and I couldn't wait to see how I can recreate this outfit! Here's what I came up with:


Jacket: Veronique Linen Jacket in Teal ($138.00, One Stop Plus)
Top: Elasticized Basic Knit Top ($16.50, Ashley Stewart)
Pants: Joe Browns Hareem Pants ($49.00, Simply Be)
Shoes: Mia Tapas ($59.99, Zappos)
Bag: Yasui Handbag ($50.00, Aldo Shoes)


What are your thoughts on printed pants for Spring? Would you rock 'em or knock 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment